Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wild Kingdom




I bought my first ever animal print this weekend during my Banana Republic sweep. I chose the fun, leopard style heels not only because they were on sale (and boy, were they) but also because they actually had my size. I wear an 8.5 and so, apparently, do a lot of other women. I have the hardest time finding sale shoes in an 8.5 and was legitimately surprised when the sales women brought them out. I'm not totally comfortable yet wearing animal print and decided to go verrrry basic with the dark top and jeans.

I'm prepping for the royal wedding tonight and baking sugar cookies to decorate. I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to baking, so I've given myself a some fudge room in case tonight's outcome is as bad as I fear. I'll post the results on Friday. Wish me luck!

  • Fedora - Target
  • Top - Gap
  • Jeans and Shoes - Banana Republic

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm a bit nervous about wearing animal print myself, but I love how you chose to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete