Thank you so much, girls! Part of our duties, should we choose to accept them (and we do!) is to list 7 little factoids about ourselves. I'm up first...
7 Things You'd Probably Never Need to Know about Ashley...
- America's Funniest Home Videos can break me out of any funk I'm in within seconds. I usually end up laughing so hard I'm crying and can't breathe.
- I dream of moving to Austin, TX. I want to own a home, have a large yard with an outdoor living area, and have at least 2 kids. Basically, I strive to be Tami Taylor. This is a 180 from what I thought I'd want for my life not five years ago.
- In talking about moving, I have lived in 3 countries including the U.S. When I was a wee one, my dad was a chaplain in the military and we were stationed in Gelnhausen, Germany. I completed second grade on an army base and when we moved back I was told that I'd slip in and out of German during conversations. I also did a study abroad in Canterbury, England my second year of college. I learned TONS while there, but the most important skill by far to come from that was how to manage money.
- I am obsessed with the Olsen twins. Ashley is my favorite.
- I have to be careful with what I watch when it comes to movies and t.v. shows because I take on all the emotion of what I've just seen. For instance, Monday nights are difficult for Jeff after the drama of an episode of Gossip Girl :)
- I make it a point every day to enjoy a frozen treat before bed. My favorite is ice cream (usually coffee or chocolate), but I try to change it up with popsicles, smoothies, fudge bars and the like.
- I'm working on adopting a "Grin and Bear it" attitude, which does not come naturally and I usually react like the sky is falling when I hear bad news. This one is very much a work in progress, and I must practice everyday.
Carli is up next!
- I grew up on a farm in a small town in Wisconsin.
- I moved to Los Angeles six years ago completely alone with no job or friends because I woke up one morning with the urge - two weeks later I was on a plane.
- I absolutely HATE exercising so I tried pole dancing for fun and for a new way to get toned. Eight months later and I am obsessed! I dance five days a week, have a better body and feeling sexier than ever!
- I absolutely adore animals, especially dogs! I cannot pass one without wanting to pet/talk to it!
- I hate wearing make-up.
- I cried when Mod Flanders died on The Simpsons.
- Whenever I introduce myself for the first time people always misunderstand me and think my name is Curly Jo.