Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Oldest Best Friend's New Space

My bestest friend, Jessica, is moving to a new apartment in Chicago and has given me full rein (well, almost) to decorate her new place. We've been collaborating on ideas lately and I've been doing my best to showcase them through the site polyvore.com. We are currently tackling the living room and I've posted a few options asking for her feedback. The photos below are what we've come up with so far.




Note: If you're interested, there are a few of my past brainstorming postings there...some more successful than others ;)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=744377

~AJ


3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love all of them...and I've got to check this website out! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this red and white chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with the second one, mostly for the chair and the lamp. Mostly the chair.

    ReplyDelete